Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Computer Died

I had so many entries I wanted to make while still in November. Last week was a crazy week and lots happened. A week ago Sunday, Jeff taught his newly learned turkey craft to his kids and nephews at my sister's house. Monday was conferences for all three older kids, it was hectic and busy but everyone's conference went well. Both Monday and Tuesday, I spent the evenings volunteering at the school Book Fair. Then we were out of town for thanksgiving. While in the cities, Cori lost her tooth after biting into an oreo truffle. Jeff and I were able to spend the morning in the temple on Saturday. We also went to a fabulous play at the Guthrie (the best theatre in the world!). Everyone is sick. We still put up the Christmas tree last night, along with decorations. Tonight we will begin the first day of unwrapping a Christmas book each night to read each night between now and Christmas.
Unfortunately I will not be able to blog or post pictures of these events. Our computer died. I hope we will be able to get it to work. Right now I am using the old laptop to post this. It is extremely slow and too tedious for me to take the time to make blog entries, let alone download pictures. Hopefully I will at some point be able to come back and expound upon the previous things mentioned. And I will hope things will be working so I can blog about upcoming exciting events. The older three have a dance recital this week, Cori's class play is next week, Andrew has learned to scoot from room to room to add to the mischief of his partner in crime. And much, much more.
But I guess for now I will have to take a break from posting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that your phone hasn't died also. Call me when you can.