Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Survey

Random Survey
Name three things that are physically close to you:
Timmy, baseballs, and a half eaten banana (Timmy’s-it won’t be here for long)

Are you or were you a good student?
I was pretty good, when I wanted to be.

What's your favorite sport?
Baseball, I suppose since it is really the only one I watch

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
HMMMM, It’s been a long time. But even when given the option I cannot imagine sleeping past 9 am unless I have not had good sleep for awhile. So in general it depends on what you consider late. But in an ideal world, I would sleep all through the night and wake up around 8 am.

What's the weather like right now?
Very cold.

Who tells the best jokes?
I love when my kids tell jokes. Especially when Timmy tells his jokes; No one can understand a word he says, but his intonation is the exact same as one of the jokes an older sibling has just given, then he laughs hysterically. It is adorable.

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
I dreamed that all the kids had the flu, and I was trying to clean the house. Unfortunately, last night Nathan had the flu and I was trying to clean the house, so it was like my dream repeated my unpleasant evening.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Scrambled with a fresh baked blueberry muffin on the side.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
What? no.

Do like to draw?
Not really, I might doodle but in general I prefer to use the computer and find a graphic for anything I might need. But I love to color!
Is your room messy?
It is pretty messy right now. Mostly with clothes, but the closets really need to be purged.

Do you give in easily?
I don’t think so, but I suppose it depends on who the giving in involves.

What time did you wake up this morning?
6:30 am

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
A slice of my mom’s homemade bread toasted with butter and honey. (ok, it was more like 3 slices) I stole a loaf when we were visiting this past weekend, and I am enjoying it.

Do you have any nicknames?
Not really, sometimes someone might drop the y, so it sounds like Aim, I had nicknames in high school, but nothing but Amy for years.
What's your least favorite color?
hmmmm- I don’t know; probably the color of a poopy diaper when a kid has eaten too many fruit snacks or fruit loops. That is a gross color.

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about?
something- we are focused on getting a new car

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
My friend Lisa, she is going to watch Timmy so Jeff and I have lunch together while Sam is at dance class! Yay- A date!

What is your dream vacation?
Dream Family Vacation would be a trip to Disney world. I have never been, and I would love to take the kids there. I would want to bring other adults with to help with the kids though, so that would be really expensive. Dream vacation that would be relaxing would be a trip to a tropical island, Fiji or Hawaii, or anywhere I am not picky as long as was warm, with beaches, and a place to relax.

What color are your bed sheets?
Blue, eventually I would love to get a nice bedding set with nice sheets, but for now just blue.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Jeff

Do you have any obsessions right now?
Some people might think I am obsessed with my nursery calling, as I am trying to get everything set up and functioning smoothly. Other than that, I don’t think so.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
Of course! Best view of the fireworks at my parent’s house every 4th of July that I lived there

Have you ever been to a different country?
I feel very uncultured to admit that Canada and the Bahamas are the only countries I have visited. Hopefully someday my list will be a lot longer.

Name three things in the world you dislike:
Crazy mean people, anyone touching my feet, laundry

Do you believe in magic?
The tooth fairy just visited our house last night, Nathan lost his seventh tooth.

No comments: