Thursday, January 29, 2009

Star of the Week



Cori was star of the week last week. That means she got to be the special kindergarten helper. She brought Oreo cookies, pictures all about her, and made a robot poster. She was supposed to color it, but Cori the ever overachiever also insisted on writing the info herself instead of having me do it. (Of course I helped spell things)

Here is the information found on her special robot poster:



  • I am special because I help with my little brothers.

  • I help others by being nice to everyone.
  • My teacher is Mrs. Skog
  • My birthday is (I am not sure I want to post this y'all should know that one anyway)

  • Members of my family are Jeff, Amy, Nathan, Sam, Timmy, and Andrew

  • When I grow up I want to be a dance teacher

  • My favorite animal is a flamingo

  • My favorite book is Fancy Nancy

  • My favorite food is Chinese Food

  • My favorite color is Pink

  • Something I like to do at home is play with my family

  • Something I like to do at school is choice time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alexis was Star of the Week last week also! It truly is a small world.

Stefany said...

Dallin was Star of the week and used the same robot poster two weeks ago!!! He also filled it in himself. What smartie pants our kids are :)