There is a song in our church called "Called to Serve" anyone who is LDS knows it. Every missionary sings it in the MTC, it is a standard song. Last year, I taught it to the primary children. They loved it. We marched to it. I made sure that even the littlest knew the chorus. The chorus goes like this,
Since Sam and Ava are the littlest they know it. Or at least I thought they did. But as I was sitting here typing up countless of backed up blogs (maybe I should call them "backblogs", I heard them sing."Onward, ever onward as we glory in His name, Onward ever onward as we glory in
His name, forward pressing forward as a triumph song we sing, God our strength
will be; press forward ever called to serve our King."
"Awkward ever awkward as we color and we sing, awkward ever awkward as we color and we sing, Awkward yeeeessss Awkward", and then they start over again.
Ah well- at least they know the melody.


2 comments:
hahahahah! I told Cailey about this, we've been going around singing it that way now! So Cute!
It's how I am going to sing it for the rest of my life.
Post a Comment