Monday, October 19, 2009

Cori and Morrea


Morrea is actually the same age as Nathan, but the age difference didn't stop them from being friends. In most situations I would consider Cori a leader. Quick to speak up in class, and to decide what to play, she loves to be in charge. But for some reason things were different with Morrea. Cori practically idolized Morrea. Anything Morrea did was what Cori wanted to do. I took Cori to Morrea's dance recital, and that sealed Cori's love and interest in dance, Morrea could sing, so Cori wanted to sing, Morrea took figure skating, Cori is still begging me to teach her(like I know how). They played dolls, tea parties, dress up, and danced. They played house, with the younger kids. Being in a house of all boys there was nothing Cori loved more than spending girly time with the Morgan girls. Morrea was always so complimentary, she always had something nice to say about everyone and everything, it was refreshing. She was also in Nathan's second grade class, I was so glad to know she was in there looking out for Nathan.

No comments: