I know it's been ages but I finally managed to break back into my blog. Long Story short through the chaos that has been our lives I lost my log in info, I had to change my password and could only remember my old password. The email address that I created this blog no longer existed so I cold not send it to myself. Every once in awhile i would come on and try multiple combinations of things I might have used and tonight I finally cracked my own code. So hopefully that means I will begin posting more regularly again.
3 comments:
Yay! Just a few hours ago, I was updating my blog roll and was thinking about how much I missed your posts.
Blog away!
YAY! I've been wondering how you guys are doing! So my question is do you know a Brian Ludlow (he moved from CA to work at the college and Duke worked with him). He's a little crazy so stay away! (But I didn't say it)
Yes, we know who he is, but we don't really know him. His family hasn't moved here yet, and I am busy in RS, and Jeff with YM's so we haven't had any interactions with him. But to be honest there are some real crazies here. Luckily they are of the "I saw spaceships" variety not the "crazy evil doula" variety, if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment