Monday, October 19, 2009

Nathan and Cosmo


Never has there been better best friends than Nathan and Cosmo. They were so perfect for each other. Nathan just seemed more confident, talkative, and relaxed around Cosmo. They played t-ball together, had dance class together, went to church school together, and primary, and did all things starwars and legos when ever they had the chance. I loved having Cosmo over at our house because he was always so kind to everone, and polite, and it rubbed off on my kids. He was patient in allowing Sam to join in with the big kids, and would hold Andrew or Timmy for me. He and Nathan could play together for hours without an argument.

I have to say not having Cosmo around has been the hardest part of the move for Nathan. He misses having a best friend that loves exactly the same things. Nathan has confided in me how much he misses Cosmo and he is afraid he won't see him again. I have to say I know how he feels and that is why I can promise him we will make an effort to see him, because I feel the same way about his Mom.

No comments: