As soon as we movied here we jumped into the production of Pirates:The Musical. We had so much fun. I realized how much I have missed being involved in theatre. We (the adults involved) have already begun meetings to prepare for next year. Andrew and Timmy even got into it, and can still be heard yelling "Avast" unaware that this is not something most people say. Timmy insists he is going to be a pirate for halloween. I have tried to talk him into the buzz light year costume that we have, but he just looks at me and says, "Pirates all are we". I have been trying to put viedo on from the actual performance, but haven't been able to figure out how to edit it to just a small part of the performance. But here is a part of the recording from when they performed at the county fair a few weeks before they performed. The recording got cut off half way through. The kids are all in the front row. This song begins and ends the play.
Cabbage and Potato Chowder
2 months ago


1 comment:
When they grow up and become famous... don't let them forget about "Lexi's Mom" ;)
Post a Comment