Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Stalker

I thought I would give my own definition of a "blog stalker" as referred to in the Seven Things post. A blogstalker is someone who is reading my blog without commenting or following my blog. I am doing this blog as more of a family journal and it is more for my own use than anyone else's enjoyment. Even still, I can't help but wonder who is actually reading my blog since I rarely get comments. (Thanks to those that do acknowledge!)

I am guilty of doing the same as I blog hop, I find myself reading blogs of cousins, friends, or random person connected to someone I know. I feel silly leaving a comment, but I am still curious enough to read their blog. If you have found my blog from a random connection please leave a comment. Although the blog is more of a personal family journal and I am not writing it for anyone but me, I would love to know who is reading it. Maybe that is hypocritical expecting others to comment on my blog when I do not reciprocate but it is my blog, so there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am leaving a comment. Do I qualify as a blog stalker? I follow your blog, but have only commented 2 or 3 times...

Amy said...

No, You're not a blog stalker. I thought about listing you in the tagged list, but you don't have a blog to post your list. But as soon as you start a blog, consider yourself tagged.
Next time I get up north I would love to get together with you. Jeff says he thinks we would be good friends if we got to know each other.

Unknown said...

I Amy This is Talena your cousin, I'm sure you realize that. anyway I just found your blog, so I have one too, but it is a private blog. email me with your email address and I can send you an invite. taliewag@gmail.com Your kids are so cute!