Thursday, November 6, 2008

Roo's been framed!




You may think by the picture that this entry is going to be about Andrew. But I know better. You see I know that there is no way that my 6 month old went into the kitchen , pushed a chair up to the counter, climbed on top of the counter and reached into the cupboard. And I know my 6 month old did not pull the tape off the closed bag of animal crackers and carry them into the living room. I also know that Andrew doesn't have any teeth, and so all though I found him gumming up his first cookie, I know he did not make this mess. Because if you look closely, the heads of these animal crackers have been bitten off, not gummed off. And although Timmy was nowhere near this mess, I did find some crackers hidden in his walker for later (heads still intact). And Timmy was contently drinking a bottle in the other room, and he seemed to have the attitude that he traded for it fair and square.
Now if there was any question to why I have a difficult time getting laundry done during the day, you can see what happens when I leave the living room and kitchen area.


1 comment:

MJ said...

Never under estimate your children. Charlotte ate half of Brody's halloween candy yesterday. It can be done...