Our Eternal Family(Not only our marriage, but each child that has come into our family)
The Temple
A Home (especially in these economic times)
Jeff's Job (it's frustrating at times, but we are glad he is employed)
Good Health (this includes having access to the best doctor and Nathan's improved health)
Scriptures (the actual books and family scripture reading time each night before bed)
Primary Songs
Our Prophet and inspired leaders to help guide us as we try to become more like the Savior
Extended Family that is such a great support (parents, siblings, grandparents, and many more)
The Morgan Family (They really are dear friends and amazing people, and have helped us numerous times)
The Phelps Family (The originals and their "replacements")
Countless others that have touched our lives
The opportunities that have helped Jeff gain his educational degrees
A New Church Building (and a country that allows us the freedom to worship in it)
My Children's Teachers - All three of the older children have great teachers this year. It brings such peace of mind when you send your child into another's care that you trust.
My Freezer- This is an example of my Heavenly Father's individual concern and love for me. When I found out I was expecting a fifth child, I was really concerned with how I would handle everything. One of the concerns I had as I prayed was how I would even keep food in the house, it was getting more and more difficult to go grocery shopping, and I couldn't even complete a simple task such as keeping enough bread in the house for a week. We looked at our finances and as much as I wanted a freezer we could not find a way to afford it. Then a friend of my mom's who was moving asked my mom if one of her kids could use a freezer because they would not be moving it. I know my freezer was an answer to the plea of a discouraged mother, and I am grateful that Heavenly Father hears my prayers even when it is as strange of a request as a giant freezer.
There are a million more things but if I waited until I had time to post them all then this would not ever get posted.


No comments:
Post a Comment