Friday, November 14, 2008

November Regrets


One of the regrets I have this week is that I did not take a lot of pictures this week or last. There are a couple moments I wish I had just snapped the picture. Actually I am sure the lack of blog entries indicated this, but I have been very busy. We have had lots of sickness run through the house, and we have still had tons of things to do. I feel like we have been put through the wringer this week and am glad to see the week coming to an end.

Other regrets include the fact that I still have a stack of birthday cards sitting on the counter. Cori and I picked them out over a month ago. They are signed, all I needed to do was address and mail them, it did not happen. There is one for Nancy that Cori knew was absolutley perfect for Nancy, if Cori knew I hadn't sent any of them yet, she would be very disappointed. But if you are one of the November birthdays, do not feel alone, for there is a whole stack of you and Jeff's birthday wasn't much better. Between an asthma attack, no sleep, a telethon; Jeff's birthday was pushed to the side.


I have tried to redo his birthday today, and am hoping for a better outcome the second time around. Today we have a cake (the center filled with frosting where a kitchen helper helped himself), and Honey is bringing some presents. There is a whole plate of Jeff's favorite cookies with only two bites taken out of each one! The kids are trying their best to not fight and cry and everyone seems much more pleasent. And I think Jeff and I might even squeeze a date in, but we'll see!

No comments: