Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brag Moment


This blog is truly a moment for me to brag. You can skip it if you want, but it is my blog so I will write what I want. Realistically, I realize that the majority of my blog entries are me bragging about what great kids I have, but this one isn't about my kids.


Yesterday, Jeff brought me flowers, one of my favorite kind of roses. He is so sweet and thoughtful. I have a wonderful husband! I am so lucky. And now I once again have the desire to have a clean kitchen, because I can't have pretty flowers in such a mess.

**After posting this I realized between a previous post about having a bad week and then this one about flowers, some of you might think Jeff and I were arguing. Let me assure everyone, that is not the case. We are just as happy and in love as always, and he has been nothing but support this week. Just clarifying so no one reads incorrectly between the lines.

No comments: